Abstracts of Priority Research Projects
The Gallaudet Research Institute manages this fund designed to support research projects throughout the campus that address areas that have been determined to be of high priority to the University.
- Overview presentation (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
- Overview presentation (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- GRI's current research priorities
The GRI Priority Research Fund is designed primarily for Gallaudet faculty, students, and staff interested in seeking research support.
- Projects funded for 2011-2012
(October 1, 2011 - September 30, 2012)
[Abstracts of 2011-2012 Projects]
Lawrence Pick, Daniel Koo, Karen Garrido-Nag
Psychology; Hearing, Speech, Language Sciences
Cognitive and Electrophysiological Correlates of Phonological Processes in Deaf Undergraduate Readers Qi Wang, Caroline Solomon
Exploring Blended Instructional Pedagogy to Enhance Student Learning and Scientific Reasoning Skills in Biology
- Projects funded for FY 2011 (October 1, 2010 - September 30, 2011)
- Projects funded for FY 2010 (October 1, 2009 - September 30, 2010)
- Projects funded for FY 2009 (October 1, 2008 - September 30, 2009)
- Projects funded for FY 2008 (June 2007 - May 2008)
- Projects funded for FY 2007 (June 2006 - May 2007)
- Projects funded for FY 2006 (Oct. 2005 - Sept. 2006)
- Projects funded for FY 2005 (Oct. 2004 - Sept. 2005)
- Projects funded for FY 2004 (Oct. 2003 - Sept. 2004)
- Projects funded for FY 2003 (Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2003)
- Projects funded for FY 2002 (Oct. 2001 - Sept. 2002)
- Projects funded for FY 2001 (Oct. 2000 - Sept. 2001)
- Projects funded for FY 1999 (Oct. 1998 - Sept. 1999)
- Projects funded for FY 1998 (Oct. 1997 - Sept. 1998)
- Projects funded for FY 1997 (Oct. 1996 - Sept. 1997)
You can fill-in and print an on-line application or you can obtain a one from the the reception desk of the Gallaudet Research Institute, Dawes House. Please note that the IRB submission is required before the submission to the GRI, for projects involving human subjects.
Spring and Fall proposal deadlines will be announced at the Research Funding at Gallaudet - Deadlines site.
Researchers borrowing equipment from the GRI must complete the Equipment Lending Form and submit to the GRI.
For questions regarding the Priority Research Fund, including the application process and logistics, proposal design and feedback on drafts, send e-mail to GRI Grants <email@example.com>
[Last modified: 2012.04.23 12:42:13. by Kevin Cole]