Research & Scholarly Achievement
at Gallaudet University
- EL2: Language, Mathematics, Cognition, and Learning: The Extended Educational Longitudinal Study (EELS-II)
- EL2: VL2 shared data resource
- TL2: Usability Study: The Deaf Children’s User Experiences with Storybook Apps
- TL2: Ethical practices website
- EL2: Ongoing analysis and follow-up study of the Early Education Longitudinal Study Participants
- EL2: Visual Communication and Sign Language Checklist: Online
- EL2: An Efficacy Study of Strategic and Interactive Writing Instruction: Teacher Development and Student Outcomes
- EL2: VL2 national research volunteer program
- TL2: Efficacy Study: Measuring the efficacy of the Storybook Apps in Facilitating Vocabulary Development
Scholarship and creative activity
- Filed under MCQUARRIE
- Filed under QUINTO-POZOS
- Filed under ALLEN
Rodriguez, Y. & Allen, T.E. (2017, August). Characteristics of preschool Hispanic deaf children and the educational services received. Poster presented at the 125th American Psychological Association Convention, Washington, DC. August 5, 2017.
Andriola, D. & Allen, T.E. (2018, June). Rapid Automatized Naming (RAN) Speed Does Not Predict Reading in Deaf Readers: Implications for Theoretical Accounts of RAN. Paper presented at the Annual meeting of the Association for Psychological Science, San Francisco, CA. June 2018.
Rodriguez, Y. S., & Allen, T. E. (2018). Exploring Hispanic parents' beliefs and attitudes about deaf education. Journal of Latinos and Education, 1-11.
- Filed under EMMOREY
- Filed under RODRIGUEZ
Rodriguez, Y. & Allen, T. E. (2016, April). Exploring Hispanic Parents' Beliefs and Attitudes about Deaf Education. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association, Washington, DC.
- Filed under KUBUS
- Filed under MARTINEZ
- Filed under SINGLETON
- Filed under HAUSER
- Filed under f164b04b-7fac-4217-bf02-2b17312fc61f
Rodriguez, Y. & Allen, T.E. (2017, August). Characteristics of preschool Hispanic deaf children and the educational services received. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association, Washington, DC.
Allen, T.E. (2017). EL2 Presentation. Presented at the VL2 Knowledge Festival, Gallaudet University, Washington, DC.
Allen, T.E. & Fernandez, R (2017). The Visual Communication and Sign Language Checklist: Online [software].
Allen, T.E. (2017, February). ASL, fingerspelling, and letter writing as building blocks of literacy for deaf children ages 3-5. Invited paper for the 1st International Congress on Writing and Deafness (ICWD), University of Cadiz, Spain.
- Filed under OLULADE
- Filed under MORFORD
- Filed under DYE
- Filed under HILGER
- Filed under HAUG
- Filed under TWITCHELL
- Filed under KUBICEK