Research & Scholarly Achievement
at Gallaudet University
Diversity within and between d/Deaf, hard of hearing and Deafblind communities, including underserved populations, as represented through the arts, humanities, and allied fields, demographic studies, and genetics, along with ethical and policy issues surrounding these manifestations of diversity.
- TL2: Ethical practices website
- 'Deaf Studies Digital Journal'
- ML2: VL2 Storybook Apps and Storybook Creator
- Cochlear implants and the brain: The biological basis for language and cognition in infants, children, and adults with cochlear implants
- Bismuth Telluride and Molybdenum Disulfide Nanomaterials
- Small Research Grants
- ML2: US-Russian Literacy for Deaf Children
- The RAVE Revolution for Children with Minimal Language Experience During Sensitive Periods of Brain and Language Development
- ML2: Object Oriented Hand Classifier Recognition with LEAP and Unity
- The effects of early visual language exposure on deaf children's linguistic and non-linguistic visual processing: An Eye-Tracking and fNIRS brain imaging investigation of emergent readers